1939 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Spider by Touring (Left) and a 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ-582 (right) – Concours Winners
The 22nd Annual Amelia Island Concours was eventful to say the least. With a historic decision to move both their main show to Saturday to coincide with the Cars & Coffee at the Concours event due to rain forecasts on Sunday, the staff at The Amelia worked diligently to make things come together. Fortunately, everything worked like a well-oiled machine, much like many historic vehicles found on the field Saturday morning for one of the best automotive shows in the world.
Automotive Addicts was on sight to take in the automotive bliss that for some is considered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see legendary racecars from all ends of the world, many unimaginable classics never seen in public before, and the occasional new sheet metal on four wheels fresh out of the factory. The Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance is the cream of the crop when it comes to car shows and we have several images below to share part of our amazement and automotive bliss found at this year’s event.
- A Dream Come True: Cars and Coffee at the Concours
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee January 2018 Rings In New Year
- 2016 Amelia Island Vintage Gran Prix: Picture Gallery Saturday March 19, 2016
- January 2016 Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee Gets Jam-Packed for New Year
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee Turns into Refreshed Success Story
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.