This week we take on the newly-redesigned Kia Sorento in the top SXL AWD trim. Will its 3.3-liter 290-horsepower V6 engine (17 mpg city/23 mpg highway) and locking center differential packaged in its completely re-worked exterior and 3-row interior win us over? Check back soon to find out in our full review.
- In Our Garage: 2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2015 Jaguar XF 3.0 Supercharged
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
- 2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Crew Cab 4×4 V6 Quick Spin Test Drive
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.