This week we get to test Honda’s latest model added to the lineup, the HR-V. Nestled nicely between the Honda Fit and CR-V, the HR-V brings a new addition to the quickly-growing sub compact crossover segment featuring excellent fuel economy (up to 35 mpg highway on the EX-L 2WD model/32 mpg highway on the EX-L AWD) and the availability of all-wheel-drive. Be sure to check back soon for a full review on our new 2016 Honda HR-V in the top-level EX-L trim.
- In Our Garage: 2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2015 Honda CR-V AWD Touring
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Ultimate FWD Review & Test Drive
- In Our Garage: 2016 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.