We get to drive some amazing cars, but this one just might take the cake. The glorious 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG Sedan.
Powered by a 621 horsepower & 738 lb-ft of torque 6.0-liter V-12 Biturbo engine and a 7-speed AMG Speedshift Plus transmission, this massive sedan hits 60 miles per hour in only 4.2 seconds. One of the most incredible interiors imaginable and a (gasp) $231,375 sticker price.
We’re kind of wondering if nearly a quarter of a million dollars has ever seemed like such a good deal!
Check back soon for a full review.
- Open A Bank Account, Get A Free Mercedes-Benz
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
- In Our Garage: 2017 Mercedes-AMG SLC43
- In Our Garage: 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.