The weather was perfect; clear skies, cool, sunny, and dry. The variety of vehicles meant that there was something for everyone, from heavily modified street cars to perfectly restored originals. The Automotive Addicts crew was on hand to snap some shots early in the cruise, which runs from 4pm to whenever everyone goes home (that’s not an official time, but seems to be the case).
The Historic Springfield Main Street Cruise returns every 4th Saturday of the month, next month’s event is on April 25, 2015. Hope to see you then!
Enjoy the pictures and share the page with your friends!
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee September 2013 Recap
- Historic Springfield Main Street Cruise September 2014
- 22nd Annual Amelia Island Concours Stuns World with Automotive Bliss
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee September 2014
- 18th Annual Amelia Cruizers 8 Flags Car Show
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.