Sometimes it is great revisiting old friends and surprising to see them age so well. That can be said about the latest 2015 Jaguar XF in the 3.0-liter Supercharged V6 Portfolio trim that we get to check out for week. In its Italian Racing Red exterior paint, this Jaguar is eager to turn heads with a solid 340-horsepower Supercharged V6 and 8-speed automatic drivetrain wrapped in luxury appointments you would expect from the luxury brand. Check back soon for our full review.
- In Our Garage: 2016 Jaguar XJL Supercharged
- In Our Garage: 2014 Infiniti Q50S 3.7
- In Our Garage: 2016 Lexus GS F
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.