In the world of everyday Joe’s, Maserati seems to be the misplaced automotive manufacturer where most do not realize there is such a thing for the model year 2015, let alone, a Maserati dealership local to them here in the city of Jacksonville, FL. This week we will attempt to change that as we explore the new 2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 with all of its Ferrari-inspired Italian mechanics featuring a 404-horsepower twin-turbo V6 engine and all-wheel-drive. Be sure to check back for our review of the Maserati Ghibli S Q4.
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 [w/video]
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW M6 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2016 Mercedes-AMG GLE 450 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW 650i Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.