This week we are spending some time behind the wheel of the all-new 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited. Initial impressions are positive, the fit and finish seem very good and the safety options belie the competitive as-tested price tag of $30,580.
Look for a full review in the coming weeks. In the meantime, check out our previous Subaru news and reviews.
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
- In Our Garage: 2016 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum
- In Our Garage: 2015 Lincoln Black Label MKC AWD
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
- We race a 2019 Subaru WRX STI up the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.