This week we get to drop the hard-top and hit the playground for fun in the all-new 2015 BMW M4 Convertible with a 425-horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque twin-turbo inline-6-cylinder mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The BMW M cars have always been a favorite of ours and this time we get to see if the latest iteration of ///M still has that balanced performance heritage. Check back soon for our full review.
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW 650i Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW M6 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2015 Honda CR-V AWD Touring
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.