The hype has surely revolved around the all-new Charger and Challenger Hellcat for Dodge. In full spectrum of the volume sellers, the all-new 2015 Charger R/T is a frontrunner that is deserving of those who want a substantial taste of what the Dodge performance brand has to offer. This week we get to check out the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T with a Road & Track pack and its beefy 370 horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine. Check back soon for our full review.
- 707-HP Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat In The Playing Cards
- 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Gets Me – A Quick Spin
- In Our Garage: 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
- Nissan Rolls Out New GT-R Track Pack for the Hard-Core Track Enthusiast
- Like Yellow? Dodge Has Some New Muscle Cars For You
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.