The weather was perfect; sunny and mid 60’s, a light breeze keeping the air crisp and fresh. The cars came from everywhere, filling the Merrill Road Hardees parking lot until it overflowed into the surrounding spaces and even the grass. Everything from the Love Bug to a very Italian Ferrari was on hand, an eclectic mixture of old and new.
Special thanks to Chris Conover and the Sunshine State Chevelle club for hosting another successful cruise-in. Hope to see everyone again next month, January 3, 2015 from 4-7pm at 9111 Merrill Road.
- Photo Gallery: The Historic Springfield Main Street Cruise March 2015
- Phoenix Classic and Exotic Car Auction January 2011
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee October 2014
- Kemp Auto Museum 2011 Calendar of Events
- New Dodge Viper Coming To New York Auto Show: Report
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.