Powered by a 6.2L V8 Ecotec3 Engine that produces a segment-leading 420hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon Denali 2WD is a full-size SUV that is as powerful as it is good-looking. The smooth shifting 6-speed automatic sends power to the – wait for it – 22 inch aluminum wheels. Magnetic ride control handles the bumps with ease and while it is a monster vehicle by every count, the luxurious interior pampers the driver and 6 passengers in the utmost comfort all while earning an EPA 15 city and 21 highway miles per gallon.
Check back soon for a full review!
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
- In Our Garage: 2016 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
- In Our Garage: 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG Sedan
- In Our Garage: 2016 Lexus GS F
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.