Automotive Addicts was proud to attend the “Cars for Our Troops 2014″ in Jacksonville, Florida on October 25th. The turnout was excellent, filling the parking lot of Seven Bridges Grille and Brewery to the edges and beyond. According to the show coordinators, 100% of the proceeds from the event go directly to Homes for Our Troops, a non-profit 501c3 privately funded organization that’s mission is “to build specially adapted homes for severely injured Veterans nationwide to enable them to rebuild their lives.”
Thanks to everyone who came out to support such a noble cause and thanks to the event staff for their hard work.
Find out more about Homes for Our Troops
Learn more about Cars for Our Troops
- How Cars Work (Paperback)
- Gunfire on Thai-Cambodian border
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee October 2017 w/ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Masters Sports-Prototypes confirms Spa 6-Hours event for 2011 Season
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee January 2018 Rings In New Year
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.