This week are trying out Infiniti’s all-new 328 horsepower 3.7L 2014 Q50S, and frankly, I am already impressed. Infiniti had me with the paint matched 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and steering column mounted solid magnesium paddle shifters!
Check back soon for our full review
- In Our Garage: 2015 Jaguar XF 3.0 Supercharged
- In Our Garage: 2016 Lexus GS F
- In Our Garage: 2016 Mercedes-AMG GLE 450 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- In Our Garage: 2015 GMC Yukon Denali
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.