This was sent to me by a friend who lives in Germany.
The picture was taken in Stuttgart.
So it could be a Mercedes? Although it doesn’t seem like one. Next GLK?
Looks more like a Land Rover product to me.
What is it???
What do you think???
- Land Rover Building More Range Rover Evoques For The U.S.
- 2013 Land Rover Range Rover [w/video]
- Jaguar Land Rover To Skip Detroit Auto Show
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.