This one is not coming over here.
It’s not even coming to Europe!
This new Crossover from Citroen is, so far, for China only.
It is about 3 inches shorter than an Audi Q5 and is powered by 1.6 Liter engines ranging from 163HP to 200HP.
A 1.8 Liter Diesel with 140HP is also available.
It doesn’t look bad. And I am sure it could find some buyers in Europe…
- BMW 3 Series Diesel First Impressions from Actor Lamman Rucker
- 2013 Audi A8L 3.0T Quattro
- Dongfeng Number 1 Concept
- Honda CR-V Hybrid coming to the US.
- From Vulgar Display Of Power Stroke To Sounds Of Silence [Engine Porn]
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.