Yeah, we know, everyone and everyone’s mother is talking about the all-new Challenger Hellcat. Okay, maybe your mom isn’t talking about it… yet. That’s because she hasn’t been scared to death by riding in the 707-horsepower monster that has sparked serious debates through our journalistic brethren automotive sources about the ability to “use” 707-horsepower through the Challenger chassis. Motor Trend was bound to release a review video with someone behind the wheel of the all-new Hellcat, and here it is in its full 707-horsepower glory.
Now the question remains, could you handle 707 ponies in the Challenger. Justin Bell gives it a try in the video below. The name has never been so relevant, because it is a ‘challenge’ to lay all that power to the ground. Enjoy the video!
- 707-HP Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat In The Playing Cards
- Jeep Confirms Hellcat-Powered Grand Cherokee Trackhawk: 0-60 mph in 3.5 Seconds
- Pennzoil gets all drifty in Joyride promo featuring new Ferrari 488 GTB: Video
- Ralph Gilles Instantly Becomes King of Burnouts In New 707-hp Challenger Hellcat: Video
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.