Ralph Gilles, President and CEO of the SRT brand and Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler Group LLC, shows up at the 2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals with an all-new 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat and instantly becomes king of the burnout. Check it out in the video below!
- 707-HP Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat In The Playing Cards
- Motor Trend World’s Fastest Car Show Gets Behind Wheel of 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: Video
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- Pennzoil gets all drifty in Joyride promo featuring new Ferrari 488 GTB: Video
- Aiming At A New Breed Of Customer, Chrysler Limits Viper Distribution
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.