It’s an American Revolution and Car and Driver is celebrating with some pure American muscle in the form of two 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcats (1414 total horsepower) at the strip doing some epic burnouts. What a way to usher in the celebration of our Independence! AMERICA!!!! Happy 4th!
- 707-HP Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat In The Playing Cards
- 2020 Dodge Challenger Review and Buying Guide | The most muscular muscle car
- 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Gets Me – A Quick Spin
- 2015 Corvette Z06 Leaks Onto Web Revealing 600+ Horsepower of American Muscle
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.