The all-new 2015 BMW M3 and M4 are personal performance marvels you can drive to work everyday and thrash around on the track. They will ultimately retain their benchmark stature within their segment as it proves to be evident in recent reviews. GoPro realizes buyers of the new M3 and M4 will want to film spirited and track runs in the newest creation out of Bavaria, which is why they have worked with BMW to have an integrated app for controlling your GoPro, mounted anywhere you want. Check out Justin Bell giving it a run on track with all generations of the BMW M3 present, with a few bonus race cars. Major Win Here! Enjoy!
- Videos: See 2015 BMW M3 and M4 on the race track – Drool Worthiness
- Car Throttle Attempts to Sum-up the BMW M3 from all generations (E30, E36, E46, E92, F80) in ‘Ultimate Review Video’
- Nissan Rolls Out New GT-R Track Pack for the Hard-Core Track Enthusiast
- Chris Harris On Cars: Drop-Top Flogging in McLaren MP4-12C Spider – Video
- Pennzoil gets all drifty in Joyride promo featuring new Ferrari 488 GTB: Video
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.