Today we anticipate the latest episode of Jay Leno’s Garage to feature the all-new Toyota FT-1 Concept with Toyota’s Calty Design Research by the looks of the latest images on his Instagram feed. Jay Leno is sure to be an instant fan of the Toyota FT-1 as it probably remind him of the Japanese sports cars that start it all, such as the Toyota 2000GT and Supra from the brand just to name a couple.
The Toyota FT-1 has surely sparked interest in what is to come from Toyota in the form of a new sports car along with the over-all new-found inspiration in other Japanese brands to bring affordable sport to the market. We will await the Jay Leno’s Garage episode featuring the Toyota FT-1 hopefully within the next week or so. Be sure to check back for our post with the exclusive video!
- Jerry Seinfeld Scoops Up Jay Leno in 1949 Porsche 356/2 for Latest Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Amelia Island 2013 Ed Welburn Interview in Latest Jay Leno’s Garage Episode
- Jay Leno Drives The One-Off Lexus LFA Spyder: Video
- The Most Expensive Car Garages in the World: Infographic
- Blast Or Blasphemous? Gazoo Creates Hybridized Toyota MR2 [Tokyo Auto Salon]
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.