I know I know, some of you will say that speed kills but if you ask Jeremy Clarkson, he claims that speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that’s what gets you. Obviously right? Well, it seems this record-braking LSR Honda, known as a highly-modified first-generation Honda Insight, takes a serious roll nearing 200 mph where its driver, Brian Gillespie, fortunately lives to see another day only suffering ‘minor injuries’.
According to the Southern California Timing Association website, the vehicle previously broke the 200-mph barrier in a previous run.
Hit up the astonishing video below to see the full crash.
- Video Shows Anthony Davidson’s Horrific Le Mans Crash
- Video: The Pusherman of Modified RWB Porsches
- Honda CR-V Hybrid coming to the US.
- Tunnel train services to resume
- In Our Garage: 2015 Honda CR-V AWD Touring
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.