At this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este premier, a new BMW Zagato Coupe (based off of the BMW Z4 Roadster) will be featured along with a host of other coachbuilder creations. The BMW Zagato Coupé, a result of a unique collaboration between the Milanese coachbuilder Zagato team and BMW, will be on hand showcasing its distinctive design.
The BMW Zagato Coupé embodies the principle design elements of both BMW and the time-honored Zagato coachbuilder. The BMW Zagato Coupé is a one-off model born from many hours of skilled hand-craftsmanship. The Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este Premier is the perfect venue for showcasing such a creation as it remains one of the most exclusive events for introducing hand-built one-off automotive designs from renowned coachbuilders.
Love it or hate it, the BMW Zagato Coupé is a one-of-a-kind creation meticulously crafted to show off a truly unique form.
- Ferrari 458 Spider World Premier Highlights /w Video
- Bugatti World Record Sale at Bonhams Paris Sale
- How To Create a Toyota FT-1 Concept TRD Race Car in Photoshop: Video
- Medical Technician Builds Amazing Laverda Sidecar [Custom Cars]
- BMW 3 Series Diesel First Impressions from Actor Lamman Rucker
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.