When a vintage SCCA clip starts with a Jaguar XK120 Coupe tearing ass up a dirt road you know it’s going to be good. This 1955 Agoura Hill Climb footage has it all: Ferraris, Austin-Healys, oversteer, and mounds of nostalgia.
- We race a 2019 Subaru WRX STI up the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
- BMW M3 E46 Makes Epic Drifting Lebanese Hill Climb: Video
- Rhys Millen Sets New Pikes Peak Hill Climb Record
- South Jersey SCCA Solo2 Winter Series Event 2 Of 4
- ICON FJ40 Old School Review | New tech, vintage aesthetic
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.