Remember the amazingblamed on a low-flying pelican? We have the video of it happening and there’s not a freaking pelican in sight.
This was the story according to the:
The man, who refused to give his name, was looking at real estate in Galveston.
About 3 p.m. a low-flying pelican distracted him as he traveled north on Interstate 45 just south of the hurricane levee near Omega Bay.
The man jerked the wheel, dropped his cell phone, and the car’s front tire left the frontage road and entered a muddy patch, which foiled his attempt to maneuver away from the lagoon.
Yeah, that’s not what happened at all according to this video.
This was recorded by a Facebook user who appears to be taping it with a phone or digital camera just at the right moment. Warning, they do swear appropriately at the event. Incredible. (H/T to Houston_AG!)
- Motor Trend World’s Fastest Car Show Gets Behind Wheel of 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: Video
- Head2Head Video: 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S vs. Jaguar F-Type Coupe R
- Motor Trend Shows The Difference Upgraded Wheels And Tires Make: Video
- BMW M4 Coupe Concept Appears at Pebble Beach – First Live Photos
- First production Tesla Model 3 video (Most boring car video ever…)
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.