Tracy Martin, an ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Certified Master Technician, explains the principles behind automotive electrical systems and how they work. This book details the various tools, such as multimeters and test lights, that can be used to evaluate and troubleshoot any vehicle?s electrical system. Several hands-on projects take readers on a guided tour of their vehicle?s electrical system and demonstrate how to fix specific problems.
About the Author
Tracy Martin has served as a service trainer and technical writer for Nissan, Snap-On Tools, and other auto industry corporations. He is from Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Automotive Technology: A Systems Approach (Hardcover)
- Automotive Technology: Principles, Diagnosis, and Service (3rd Edition) (Hardcover)
- Automotive News [MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION]
- How Cars Work (Paperback)
- 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 First Drive | Longing for 4 more cylinders
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.