The cinematic qualities of most automotive videos leaves us wanting more, but Advan Tech Studio knows what we crave. The video proof after the jump gets us real hot and bothered for the weekend.
We showed you a little 30 frame-per-second video of alast summer and little did we know the awesome cinematic genius behind it was Advan Tech Studios. Take a peak below at the awesome collection of their work from 2008.
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee May 2017 Keeps The Good Times Rolling
- A Road Trip with the most exclusive Ferraris: Video
- Car Throttle Attempts to Sum-up the BMW M3 from all generations (E30, E36, E46, E92, F80) in ‘Ultimate Review Video’
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee January 2018 Rings In New Year
- Ralph Gilles Instantly Becomes King of Burnouts In New 707-hp Challenger Hellcat: Video
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.