Fisker is showing its new E Motion EV at CES this year.
And I think it looks great. Although I am not a big fan of such “showy” doors. And that little chrome piece up front is really not necessary.
But overall, I think this is pretty impressive.
Here is what we know so far:
– Over 400 miles range
– 125 miles range with 9 minute charge
– Electro Chromatic roof option
– Rear legroom similar to “many full size cars”
– First deliveries scheduled for late 2019
– $129 000
Of course, that is not cheap. But it is less than the BMW i8. Much cheaper than the Acura NSX.
I actually can’t wait to see these around…
- Chevrolet Volt test drive. Part Three
- VW Passat Test Drive. Part two.
- First official pictures of the production Tesla Model 3
- In Our Garage: 2015 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2014 Acura RLX
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.