It sure is nice too see how great the assembly line is working.
Knowing that in reality, Tesla is having a lot of trouble actually producing the car.
Which was expected by everyone really. The crazy high numbers they claimed earlier were always BS. As there is really no way they can produce as many cars as they claimed just a few months ago:
“production of the Model 3 will ramp up to 5000 a week at some point in 2017. And 10 000 per week at some point in 2018”
Which has always been impossible. Since it would mean over 500 000 Model 3 a year!
More than any car currently sold in the US.
They are now saying the “5000 per week” number will happen in March 2018.
We’ll see… (So far only a few hundred cars have been produced)
Meanwhile, here is a cool new (At least I haven’t seen it before) video of the Model 3.
- First production Tesla Model 3 video (Most boring car video ever…)
- Minister ‘expecting to lose job’
- Consumer Reports Asks: Is VW Building Better Cars For Journalists?
- Woods to make comeback at Masters
- Tesla Model X : no more fake grille.
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.