Mercedes is attempting to win me over in ways I never thought they would.
With such a “different” theme in this week’s vehicle, we have to be creative to explain the purpose of the crossover you see here apart from it having massive 325/35/22R tires on 22-inch alloy wheels in the rear and a twin-turbo V6 engine with 362 horsepower.
Be sure to check back soon for our quick spin review.
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW M6 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2014 Infiniti Q50S 3.7
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW 650i Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.