Joining our garage this week is the updated 2016 Kia Optima in the SX Turbo trim.
With its nice balance of turbocharged performance from a force-fed 2.0-liter 4-cylinder with 245 horsepower (22 mpg city / 32 mpg highway) and comfortable yet sleek-looking midsized sedan proportions, the new Optima is sure to keep winning over value-conscious buyers.
Be sure to check back soon for our review of the 2016 Kia Optima SX Turbo.
- 2016 Kia Optima SXL (SX Limited) Quick Spin
- In Our Garage: 2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2016 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
- In Our Garage: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.