Some time ago we experienced the redesigned 2016 Honda Civic Sedan in its top-level Touring trim and our synopsis was exceptionally positive. This week, we get the two-door version of the new Civic, featuring the same 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 174 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque that we adorned.
The new Civic Touring Coupe in our garage, getting 41 mpg on the highway and sporting an exuberant Energy Green exterior paint color, is already winning us over. Be sure to check back soon for our quick spin review of the new Honda Civic Coupe.
- In Our Garage: 2015 Honda CR-V AWD Touring
- RIP Mr. K, Your impact in the automotive industry was felt from A to Z
- In Our Garage: 2016 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
- In Our Garage: 2016 Kia Optima SX Turbo
- 2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Review | Keep up the fun
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.