I don’t know what to say about this week’s vehicle in the garage, other than it’s a Charger Hellcat. I’m not sure what else you want to know other than it has 707 horsepower. Well, that’s probably all you want to know. Everything else has been told in many stories. So, you’re welcome! We’re going to go have some fun now. Check back soon to see how much fun we had.
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- 707-HP Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat In The Playing Cards
- 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Gets Me – A Quick Spin
- Jeep Confirms Hellcat-Powered Grand Cherokee Trackhawk: 0-60 mph in 3.5 Seconds
- In Our Garage: 2016 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.