This week we have the new Lexus GS F with the familiar 467 horsepower 5.0-liter V8 that we grew fond of in the Lexus RC F a couple years back.
While the GS F may not match the astounding force-fed horsepower of the BMW M5, CTS-V or Benz E63 AMG, the use of a naturally aspirated V8 goes a long way being planted in a solid well-handling vehicle with impeccable fit and finish. Be sure to check back with us soon for our full review.
- All-New 2015 Lexus RC F Packs 467 Horsepower and $63,325 Starting Price Tag
- In Our Garage: 2015 Jaguar XF 3.0 Supercharged
- In Our Garage: 2014 Infiniti Q50S 3.7
- In Our Garage: 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
- In Our Garage: 2015 Range Rover Evoque Prestige 5 Door
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.