The Automotive Addicts team made a quick stop by the 2016 Amelia Island Vintage Gran Prix at the historic Fernandina Beach Airport on Amelia Island, Florida today.
We were only able to stop by the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) sponsored event for about hour today and we saw all this and more!
They are running races all day tomorrow too. The Automotive Addicts team will be back, so make sure to stop by and say hello.
For more information: http://www.svra.com/events/2016-amelia-island-vintage-gran-prix/
- 22nd Annual Amelia Island Concours Stuns World with Automotive Bliss
- A Dream Come True: Cars and Coffee at the Concours
- January 2016 Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee Gets Jam-Packed for New Year
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee May 2017 Keeps The Good Times Rolling
- Rare Lancia Quartet Anchors the 20th Annual Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Exotic Rally Class
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.