You may remember the last hoonary from Pennzoil when they captivated many with a new 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat performing unbelievable drifts around town and on a helicopter-hovering landing pad. Well, Pennzoil is back at it again only with an Italian flavor by piloting the new 661-horsepower Ferrari 488 GTB for some outrageous driving to show off the “performance” of their product allowing the twin-turbocharged prancing horse run at its full potential from the factory. You have to check it out below. Enjoy!
Bonus Video: Behind the Scenes of Joyride
- Video: Ken Block Spoofs Himself with Help of Nick Swardson
- A Road Trip with the most exclusive Ferraris: Video
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW 650i Convertible
- Motor Trend World’s Fastest Car Show Gets Behind Wheel of 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: Video
- Video: EVO Test Drives “For the Road” Pagani Zonda 760 RS
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.