This week we get to spend some time with the 2016 Audi TTS. In its third generation, the Audi TT has been somewhat of an underdog but by our initial impressions of the top-tripped TTS, the German pocket rocket satisfied our thirst for a nimble sports car.
The new Audi TTS boasts 292 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque from its 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder mated to a 6-speed dual-clutch automated transmission and will hit 60 mph in about 4.5 seconds.
Even though the 2+2 seating configuration is more apt to a 2-seater with the benefit of some extra leather-wrapped storage buckets due to the cramped high-angled back seats, the comfort up front from the diamond-stitched and well-bolstered front seats is remarkable. Be sure to check back soon for our full rundown and review of the new 2016 Audi TTS.
- In Our Garage: 2015 Honda CR-V AWD Touring
- In Our Garage: 2017 Mercedes-AMG SLC43
- In Our Garage: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
- In Our Garage: 2015 Lincoln Black Label MKC AWD
- Nissan Rolls Out New GT-R Track Pack for the Hard-Core Track Enthusiast
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.