Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee brought in the New Year with a Jam-Packed event for the month of January 2016. Our parking lot at The Florida Times-Union had every spot taken overflowing into our Haskell overflow lot. This month, just like the past few months, was a success. Our long-time supporting sponsors (Tom Bush Family of Dealerships, Law Offices of Randy Reep, Performance Wealth, Claude Nolan Cadillac, and Amelia Island Concours) were on sight to help keep our event thriving in the city of Jacksonville and we thank them for their support.
Keep an eye out for special announcements about celebrations we have planned for future months of Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee. Some of the special events may involve you and YOUR car! Additionally, we will be seeking volunteers for our upcoming events. Check back on our site for updates and announcements.
We look forward to seeing all of you back on February 13th at 8am till 11am.
- Automotive Addicts Cars & Coffee May 2017 Keeps The Good Times Rolling
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee September 2013 Recap
- 22nd Annual Amelia Island Concours Stuns World with Automotive Bliss
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee Turns into Refreshed Success Story
- Automotive Addicts Cars and Coffee October 2014
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.