Even though most of us who watch the exclusive track video below will never own one of these vehicles, dubbed the ‘Holy Trinity’ of Hypercars and all things fast on four wheels, we still want to know which one is the fastest around a track.
Fortunately, the Supercardriver put together some owners of each of the hypercars, the McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, and Porsche 918 Spyder, and strapped in a professional driver (Matt Jackson – British Touring Car Driver) in each to get the raw track times around Silverstone. This one was close!!! And now, we have a winner. Enjoy the video!
- Chris Harris On Cars with the Holy Trinity: LaFerrari vs Porsche 918 vs McLaren P1 at Portimao Circuit
- Hyper 5 Part 1: The Meanest, Baddest Compete – LaFerrari vs Porsche 918 vs McLaren P1 vs Bugatti Super Sport vs Pagani Huayra – Video
- Video: McLaren P1 vs. Porsche 918 – Which is Faster?
- Chris Harris On Cars: Drop-Top Flogging in McLaren MP4-12C Spider – Video
- Chris Harris Takes A Ride In A McLaren F1 GTR: Video
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.