Finally getting a chance to strap behind the wheel of one of GM’s latest monstrous cars, Cadillac sends us the new ATS-V Coupe with its 464-horsepower and 445 lb-ft of torque twin-turbo V6 mated to a snappy-shifting 8-speed automatic transmission. We will spend some quality time carving up local roads and see how it compares to the BMW M4. Be sure to check back soon for our full review.
- In Our Garage: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW 650i Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2016 Audi TTS
- In Our Garage: 2016 BMW M6 Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2015 Acura TLX V6 SH-AWD
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.