This week we get to be a little flashy in the red-hot Italian Alfa Romeo 4C with its 1.7-liter turbocharged 237-horsepower 4-cylinder delight sitting behind the tightly knit carbon fiber-laced cabin. This lightweight mid-engined pocket rocket (exotic) is sure to bring many smiles to our face and onlookers. Check back soon for our rundown and review.
- Mazda And Fiat Ink Agreement On Next-Generation Alfa Romeo Spider
- In Our Garage: 2016 Audi TTS
- Is Audi Looking To Buy Alfa Romeo?
- 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C [w/video]
- In Our Garage: 2017 Mercedes-AMG SLC43
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.