There’s something to be said about a well-sorted out luxury-performance convertible that attracts enthusiasts from its driving dynamics and visual appeal. This week we get to indulge in what the latest BMW 650i Convertible has to offer with its 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with 445 horsepower and 480 lb-ft of torque at a low 2,000 rpm. Be sure to check back soon for our full review.
- In Our Garage: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
- In Our Garage: 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
- In Our Garage: 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- In Our Garage: 2016 Kia Optima SX Turbo
- In Our Garage: 2016 Mercedes-AMG GLE 450 Coupe
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.