The LMC is a Viper V10-powered Barracuda designed to reach 200 MPH. The Cuda actually hit 208 MPH before the car’s aerodynamics and the driver’s balls finally gave out. The it raced gracefully achieved 218 MPH.
- Ferrari F70 Chassis Showcased at 2012 Paris Motor Show
- New Dodge Viper Coming To New York Auto Show: Report
- A Road Trip with the most exclusive Ferraris: Video
- 2013 Ferrari FF [w/video]
- Aiming At A New Breed Of Customer, Chrysler Limits Viper Distribution
Article Source: FendyBt2 Official Website
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.